Here are my “5 Tips To Grow” for you, a list of what I’ve learned, experienced, or enjoyed most in previous weeks.
What I’m writing:
In this challenging time more and more we are talking and looking for information about ways to live healthier. So, finally, I and my team released the first version of our new QUIZ that summarises some of the following questions.
Do you know what your “healthy living” score is? What grade you would give to your lifestyle habits? How to know which areas to improve
Take This FREE 60-Second Quiz To Find Out Your Score – http://quiz-hlscore.gundarsminalgo.com/
Knowing Your Healthy Living score you can quickly find out if everything you do really works and what are the daily habits that might be wise to review. Find out your healthy lifestyle indicator so you can learn where you are and make better choices.
Take This FREE 60-Second Quiz here: http://quiz-hlscore.gundarsminalgo.com/
What I’m reading:
Achieve “Massive Action” results and accomplish your business dreams this book by Grant Cardon “The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure” may be for you.
While most people operate with only three degrees of action-no action, retreat, or normal action-if you’re after big goals, you don’t want to settle for the ordinary. To reach the next level, you must understand the coveted 4th degree of action. This 4th degree, also known as the 10 X Rule, is that level of action that guarantees companies and individuals realize their goals and dreams.
The 10 X Rule unveils the principle of “Massive Action,” allowing you to blast through business clichŽs and risk-aversion while taking concrete steps to reach your dreams. It also demonstrates why people get stuck in the first three actions and how to move into making the 10X Rule a discipline. Find out exactly where to start, what to do, and how to follow up on each action you take with more action to achieve Massive Action results.
- Learn the “Estimation of Effort” calculation to ensure you exceed your targets
- Make the Fourth Degree a way of life and defy mediocrity
- Discover the time management myth
- Get the exact reasons why people fail and others succeed
- Know the exact formula to solve problems
Get it on Amazon: The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
My Favorite podcast episode:
One of the best podcast episodes I played in my player for a long time. Thanks to Jamie Masters from Eventual Millionaire.com. Jamie’s interview with Daniel Ally was packed with so much gold so I can’t help myself but share it also with you.
Daniel Ally is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, coach, and author. His first business was as a trusted business consultant, where he helped others build and market their personal brands and businesses successfully. As he gained wealth and popularity, he started other successful companies: a digital marketing firm, an online business school, an apparel brand, a website company, a book publishing firm, various investments, & more, which helped him to attain financial independence well before the age of 30.
- The single most important quality of a great salesperson revealed in one of the latest blog posts by Harvey Mackey
- Do you ever wonder why things are the way they are? Or even why people treat you a certain way? Find some answers in this inspiring story by Daniel Ally – The ONLY Reason Why You Feel Stuck Right Now
- The Romans gave us the aqueduct, sanitation, the roads, irrigation, medicine, education, wine, public order, and baths (1). But apart from that? Well, they bequeathed us the idea that physical exercise was an essential part of health and mental wellbeing. Dr. Paul Clayton describes the latest evidence that physical exercise does indeed support brain health.
What I’m thinking about:
“I have a rule of 100. And the rule of 100 basically says that if you wanna become really good at something, do it 100 times within a one-year period.” – Daniel Ally
If you enjoy “5 tips to grow”, please let me know what do you like best, your questions and suggestions about what you would like more, less. Just use hashtag #5TipsToGrow or tweet to @GundarsMinalgo.
Thanks for reading!
Have a very successful next week!
P.s. There are two types of people in the world, those that resign themselves to a lifetime of commuting to work and those that have discovered the magic of residual income and are working towards that. Would it be ok if I invite you to the free webinar to discover one way to work towards residual income? If yes, just click here and follow instructions.
5 tips to grow
Subscribe to my "5 tips to grow" newsletter and get inspired, get educated and be prepared 4 Residual Income.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.