There is nothing wrong with being out of balance for a short period of time. A young family or tight deadline at work can create this short term.
When that instability becomes constant that you can start to feel like you are missing out on something or on life in general. How do you maintain a balanced life? For some inspiration, I have collected 33 quotes – 33 work life balance reminders for you. Pick your favorite one!
- 1. “Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony.” Thomas Merton
- 2. The key to keeping your balance is knowing when you’ve lost it. – Anonymous
- 3. I’ve learned that you can’t have everything and do everything at the same time. – Oprah Winfrey
- 4. Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life. – Dolly Parton
- 5. The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man. – Euripides
- 6. The more often you decline invitations to spend time with friends or family because you are too busy with either work or other activities, the more you should realize that your life is not in balance. – Byron Pulsifer
- 7. You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it. – Charles Buxton
- 8. No matter how busy you are, or how busy you think you are, the work will always be there tomorrow, but your friends might not be. – Anonymous
- 9. A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life. – William Arthur Ward
- 10. Balance is a feeling derived from being whole and complete; it’s a sense of harmony. It is essential to maintaining quality in life and work. -Joshua Osenga
- 11. Regular self-care is an essential part of good health and living with a healthy balance between obligations and fun.” Samantha Westwood
- 12. Most people chase success at work, thinking that will make them happy. The truth is that happiness at work will make you successful. – Alexander Kjerulf
- 13. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
- 14. Perfection ruins the balance of life. People wish for zero sadness, zero death, zero illness, and zero challenge. If all these ‘bad’ things are removed, what are we going to live for?” Russell Davis
- 15. There’s no such thing as work-life balance. There are work-life choices, and you make them, and they have consequences. – Jack Welch
- 16. Health is essential to restoring and maintaining balance in your life. Health includes sleep, nutrition, exercise, and yoga/ stretching.” Steph Gold
- 17. It’s all about the quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family. – Philip Green
- 18. If you’re searching for “work/life balance” you’ll always be disappointed because “balance” connotes a zero-sum equation. – Stewart D. Friedman
- 19. “When we put balance to work in each area of our lives, we truly experience greater balance, greater reward.” Jeff Kooz
- 20. Life is a balance of fear and overcoming it. – Jimmy Iovine
- 21. Too much of one thing can end up creating stress; this is something that no one needs in their life. But living a life in balance can provide harmony and peace. – Catherine Pulsifer
- 22. There is no decision that we can make that doesn’t come with some sort of balance or sacrifice. – Simon Sinek
- 23. Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life – learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some. – Robert Fulgham
- 24. Balance, peace, and joy are the fruit of a successful life. It starts with recognizing your talents and finding ways to serve others by using them. – Thomas Kinkade
- 25. “Live a balanced life – learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.” Robert Fulghum
- 26. Understand that building self-confidence is all about striking a balance in your life. The right amount of confidence can help a great deal in achieving what you want. – Angel Graff
- 27. Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony. – Thomas Merton
- 28. “The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty.” Zig Ziglar
- 29. “Getting in balance is not so much about adopting new strategies to change your behaviors, as it is about realigning yourself in all of your thoughts so as to create a balance between what you desire and how you conduct your life on a daily basis.” Wayne Dyer
- 30. “Time and balance the two most difficult things to have control over, yet they are both the things that we do control.” Catherine Pulsifer
- 31. “Take some time to learn which opinions you need to value and which ones you simply need to stop listening to. Once you find the balance, you are one step closer to finding that confidence that you long for.” Frankie Robinson
- 32. “Too much of one thing can end up creating stress; this is something that no one needs in their life. But living a life in balance can provide harmony and peace.” Catherine Pulsifer
- 33.Balance is a feeling derived from being whole and complete; it’s a sense of harmony. It is essential to maintaining quality in life and work. Joshua Osenga
What is your favorite work-life balance quote? How do you maintain a balanced life? Share some ideas in the comment below.
5 tips to grow
Subscribe to my "5 tips to grow" newsletter and get inspired, get educated and be prepared 4 Residual Income.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.