To continue the series of “Ultimate Source of.” it is time for Motivation. 5 great quotes to your daily motivation you can find below. Also, a nice infographic is available for free download in this post.
Motivation is the reason for people’s actions, desires, and needs. Motivation is also one’s direction to behavior, or what causes a person to want to repeat a behavior. A motive is what prompts the person to act in a certain way, or at least develop an inclination for specific behavior.
5 Quotes to your daily motivation
- “The person who takes no chances generally has to take whatever is left when others are through choosing.” – Napoleon Hill
- “I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don’t give up the fight.” – Bob Marley
- “I’ll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.” – Mae West
- “Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” – Bruce Lee
As promised find an infographic with all 5 quotes below. Just enter your best email and download it for free and share with your friends to share some happiness also for them.
Have a great day!