To continue the series of “Ultimate Source of.” it is time for Happiness again. 5 great quotes about happiness you can find below. Also a nice infographic is available for free download in this post.
The Art of Happiness
A simple and great explanation of Happiness I found here on https://www.psychologytoday.com/ .
More than simply positive mood, happiness is a state of well-being that encompasses living a good life—that is, with a sense of meaning and deep satisfaction. Research shows that happiness is not the result of bouncing from one joy to the next; achieving happiness typically involves times of considerable discomfort.
Money is important to happiness, but only to a certain point. Money buys freedom from worry about the basics in life—housing, food, clothing. Genetic makeup, life circumstances, achievements, marital status, social relationships, even your neighbors—all influence how happy you are. Or can be.
So do individual ways of thinking and expressing feeling. Researchers estimate that much of happiness is under personal control. Regularly indulging in small pleasures (such as warm baths!), getting absorbed in challenging activities, setting and meeting goals, maintaining close social ties, and finding a purpose beyond oneself are all actions that increase life satisfaction.
5 Quotes about Happiness for your day
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mohandas Gandhi,
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” – Plato
- “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path.” – Buddha
- “If you deliberately set out to be less than you are capable, you’ll be unhappy for the rest of your life.” – Abraham H. Maslow
As promised find an infographic with all 5 quotes below. Just enter your best email and download it for free and share with your friends to share some happiness also for them.
Have a great day!