To continue the series of “Ultimate Source of.” it is time for Happiness. 5 great quotes about happiness you can find below. Also a nice infographic is available for free download in this post.
The Art of Happiness
A simple and great explanation of Happiness I found here on https://www.psychologytoday.com/ .
More than simply positive mood, happiness is a state of well-being that encompasses living a good life—that is, with a sense of meaning and deep satisfaction. Research shows that happiness is not the result of bouncing from one joy to the next; achieving happiness typically involves times of considerable discomfort.
Money is important to happiness, but only to a certain point. Money buys freedom from worry about the basics in life—housing, food, clothing. Genetic makeup, life circumstances, achievements, marital status, social relationships, even your neighbors—all influence how happy you are. Or can be.
So do individual ways of thinking and expressing feeling. Researchers estimate that much of happiness is under personal control. Regularly indulging in small pleasures (such as warm baths!), getting absorbed in challenging activities, setting and meeting goals, maintaining close social ties, and finding a purpose beyond oneself are all actions that increase life satisfaction.
5 Quotes about Happiness for your day
- “Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” – Confucius
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
- “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
As promised find an infographic with all 5 quotes below. Just enter your best email and download it for free and share with your friends to share some happiness also for them.
Have a great day!