Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too.
When I write these lines it is Monday. Amazing weekend with my family is behind and new work week began 🙂 And again yes, today is Monday. Monday mornings are the most dread moment of the week for a huge amount of people. How is it by you?
I used to have the same feeling, it was so hard for me to get out off the bed on Monday and even harder way to my office desk. But then one day I figured that out. (ok ok I had a very good advice from my mentors in our Alliance) I tried to do this one simple thing on Monday mornings. Then, even more, it is now one of my everyday morning rituals. I was written in one of my previous blog posts about SAVERS technic – How 6 Minutes a Day Can Get You Closer to Your Dream Lifestyle. So, I incorporate in those 6 minutes also this tiny little thing
It is so simple.
Just search for 5-10 inspirational Morning quotes
Here are some what I found and used today:
- It’s Monday. I’m Happy. I’m Blessed. God is going to do amazing things this week, Monday is the day that opens up the week for many opportunities.
- No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again – Budha
- Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work and the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking, and don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart you’ll know when you find it – Steve Job.
- Good things are going to HAPPEN. If you believe in it, it will happen to you.
- If not us, who? If not now, when? – John F. Kennedy
- Be happy. Be yourself. If others don’t like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
- Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. – Robert Brault
- Wake up and start your day with a lot of awesomeness and you will get happiness back.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind – Dr. Seuss
.. and there are a lot more out there. Sometimes you just really need some motivation on the Monday to get you going. Sit back over your cup of coffee and enjoy these kick-starting Monday Quotes and Sayings for everybody to wake up too.
Enjoy the extra boost of inspiration, motivation, creativity, determination and confidence you need to skyrocket your Monday. Or any day of the week when you need some motivation or inspiration for a Good Morning!
Have an awesome day! Be awesome; make someone else feel awesome, spread those positive vibes!
..and share on comments below with me some of your morning rituals or things lifting you up on Monday.
5 tips to grow
Subscribe to my weekly "5 tips to grow" newsletter and get inspired, get educated and be prepared 4 Residual Income.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.