Just a couple of weeks till the end of the year. It’s time to set back and look at what we have accomplished this year and set some goals for next year. More of that in my next 5 Tips To Grow episode. But now my “5 Tips To Grow” for you, a list of what I’ve learned, experienced or enjoyed most in previous weeks.
What I’m doing:
Last 2 years I was experimenting, trying and learning what healthy living is all about. Thanks to my wife we changed a bit in our diet and also stepped into the world of supplements. Yes, supplements – that was a big turning point for me to accept that there is no more quality food out there and the only way to get necessary vitamins is to find a supplement that suits you the best. I’m so proud to my self to start a new activity, a series of presentations to share what I have learned, experienced and what result I got. Currently, I started locally in my native language, but one of my next year’s commitments is to grow it also internationally.
More of my experience I will share in my next blog posts but till than I invite you to join our webinar to learn more about:
- What is Omega 3 Index Score and how you can get your number using the simple Food Test
- Why it is so important to maintain Omega 6 to Omega 3 balance
- How to create a personalized health plan with BalanceOil
Join the webinar here: Webinar
What I’m reading:
Lisa’s Jimenez book came at the right time. I’m going through the process to understand and learn how to take control of my own internal daemons. We all have our internal demons and would like to fight them. In most cases when we do not achieve the results we desire there is a single one reason – ourselves or our own daemons. One day I accepted that and decided to work on that.
When you can identify and slay the 5 Dragons of Self-Sabotage, you release an inner power that will excite and delight you. This book will help you slay the Dragons of Sabotage and get on with creating your best life.
My Favorite podcast episode:
In this podcast episode of the #AskGaryVee Show, Gary Vaynerchuk sat down with legendary author, entrepreneur and speaker Tim Ferriss. Tim is also one of the legends I’m admiring the most. These two superstars talk about Tim’s book “Tribe of Mentors” and dive into advice for entrepreneurs. There’s a ton of value here.
- How to Create 64 Pieces Of Content In A Day – on his 44th birthday, Gary Vaynerchuk is releasing a deck, step-by-step guides that give you the exact tactics he has used to run his businesses and grow his audience.
- 5 healthy foods your kids will love. No more meal-time mayhem. – Healthy foods for kids. For parents of picky eaters, mealtimes can be apocalyptic. Here are some ingenious spins on nutritious foods.
- Thanks to Tim Ferriss here you have this great article 20 Podcast Predictions for 2020 from Top Industry Leaders by Steve Pratt (@steveprattca) of Pacific Content. This is a thought-provoking list of predictions for 2020, conveniently grouped into categories (advertising, new revenue models, consolidation, international opportunities, etc.). 2020 is going to be a very exciting year for podcasts…
What I’m thinking about:
“Fear is your green light to go!” ~ Lisa Jimenez
If you enjoy “5 tips to grow”, please let me know what do you like best, your questions and suggestions about what you would like more, less. Just use hashtag #5TipsToGrow or tweet to @GundarsMinalgo.
Thanks for reading!
Have a very successful next week!
P.s. There are two types of people in the world, those that resign themselves to a lifetime of commuting to work and those that have discovered the magic of residual income and are working towards that. Would it be ok if I invite you to the free webinar to discover one way to work towards residual income? If yes, just click here and follow instructions.
5 tips to grow
Subscribe to my "5 tips to grow" newsletter and get inspired, get educated and be prepared 4 Residual Income.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.