“Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.” – Tony Robbins
Anthony Robbins is an American self-help author, actor, entrepreneur and professional speaker; he is also the author of the book “Unlimited Power” and “Awakening the giant within.” Though Anthony Robbins is not on our list of drop out billionaires, he is, however, a successful entrepreneur drop out because he dropped out after high school to work with his mentor; Jim Rohn.
Here is a list of 33 Tony Robbins quotes:
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
- “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins
- “Things do not have meaning. We assign meaning to everything.” – Tony Robbins
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
- “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” – Tony Robbins
- “It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.” – Tony Robbins
- “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins
- “To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.” – Tony Robbins
- “If you believe you are right, or you believe you are wrong, you’re right. Whenever you are certain about it, you will support it. Remember that.” – Tony Robbins
- “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.” – Tony Robbins
- “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.” – Tony Robbins
- “Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.” – Tony Robbins
- “Create a vision and never let the environment, other people’s beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions.” – Tony Robbins
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
- “It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.” – Tony Robbins
- “When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
- “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.” – Tony Robbins
- “Your income right now is a result of your standards, it is not the industry, it is not the economy.” – Tony Robbins
- “I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment and life’s greatest rewards is reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.” – Tony Robbins
- “If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.” – Tony Robbins
- “More than anything else, I believe it’s our decisions, not the conditions of our lives that determine our destiny.” – Tony Robbins
- “Personal power is the ability to take action.” – Tony Robbins
- “Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, “Here is an opportunity for you to celebrate like never before, my own power, and my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary.” – Tony Robbins
- “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Tony Robbins
- “All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs.” – Tony Robbins
- “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustrations were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.” – Tony Robbins
- “The most important thing you can do to achieve your goals is to make sure that as soon as you set them, you immediately begin to create momentum. The most important rules that I ever adopted to help me in achieving my goals were those I learned from a very successful man who taught me to first write down the goal, and then to never leave the site of setting a goal without first taking some form of positive action toward its attainment.” – Tony Robbins
- “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.” – Tony Robbins
- “Most people never feel secure because they are always worried that they will lose their job, lose the money they already have, lose their spouse, lose their health, and so on. The only true security in life comes from knowing that every single day you are improving yourself in some way, that you are increasing the caliber of who you are and that you are valuable to your company, your friends, and your family.” – Tony Robbins
- “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.” – Tony Robbins
- “To have an extraordinary quality of life you need two skills: the science of achievement (the ability to take anything you envision and make it real) and the art of fulfillment (this allows you to enjoy every moment of it.” – Tony Robbins
- “Success without fulfillment is failure.” – Tony Robbins
- “Commit to CANI! – Constant And Never-ending Improvement.” – Tony Robbins
Hope you enjoy this collection and are ready to share with others. Most important write them down and go through regularly and be inspired.Which quote of Tony Robbins is your favorite? Leave comment or your best quote..
5 tips to grow
Subscribe to my weekly "5 tips to grow" newsletter and get inspired, get educated and be prepared 4 Residual Income.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.