There are different strategies in the world on how to ensure your journey for success. Very often we as entrepreneurs are facing a challenge that is affecting our success. One of the biggest hurdles almost every one of us is facing is – ourselves. Negative self-talk, limiting beliefs, lack of confidence, fear are just a couple of challenges we are battling every day.
In my journey, I found out that a set of affirmations repeated daily can be an excellent cure. Affirmations are powerful. They are more than just words. They can radically change your mind and life if you apply them correctly and consistently. Of course, it will not happen right away, but in time a man can feel a big difference.
I have experienced significant changes in my life by using affirmations regularly – they work! Just one example, long years I was struggling with low self-esteem, with compare-atis, I was dealing with “what others will think” decease until I started to use daily “I always make right (wise) decisions” affirmation. Actually this interpretation was more helpful:
“There are only the right decisions, it is more important how you deal with those right decisions after”
To maximize the effectiveness here a few simple tips I used to reshape my mind:
- Do your affirmations right when you wake up. This is when your brain is calm and your subconscious is most receptive to suggestions. (I know some people do affirmation also just before going to bed or after a silent meditation period)
- Repeat each affirmation with deep concentration, focusing on the meaning of the words as you repeat them over and over again.
- Start repeating each affirmation out loud, then gradually lower your volume until a whisper. Keep going until barely audible.
- After you repeated affirmations sit for a minute or two in silence and feel that the thought has made a lasting impression on your brain and your mind.
- You must work through any resistance you have to the affirmations as these feelings may be linked to limiting beliefs you’ve been holding for a long time. This will also increase the effectiveness of each affirmation session.
- Put your affirmation as reminders on your phone, as a screen saver for your laptop or just as sticky notes in your home. It will randomly remind you of your affirmation and will allow getting back on track if you will be somehow lost during the day.
33 affirmations to reshape your mind for success and abundance
Here is a list of 33 affirmations to reshape your mind for success and abundance
- 1. I am grateful that my life is so happy and successful.
- 2. The more I give, the richer I become. The more I give, the wealthier I become. The more I give, the more abundant I become.
- 3. There is more than enough for everyone. Abundance is everywhere I look. I see wealth, abundance and prosperity everywhere I go.
- 4. Every day, in every way, I am becoming richer and richer, wealthier and wealthier, more and more abundant.
- 5. Money is good because I use it for good things. I use the money for the highest good of all.
- 6. I deserve the money. I deserve to have a lot of money. I attract massive amounts of money to me.
- 7. I am moving closer to a life of true abundance and prosperity every day.
- 8. I know I can succeed and build a life of abundance.
- 9. I have a millionaire mindset. I think like a millionaire. I act like a millionaire, I feel like a millionaire, I am a millionaire.
- 10. There is enough in the world for everyone, and I’m going to get what I need.
- 11. I am excited and happy to embrace my future.
- 12. I am ready for real change, and I welcome it with open arms.
- 13. There is nothing to fear; I am moving towards the life I desire and deserve.
- 14. I am strong and capable; I can overcome any obstacle.
- 15. I am a confident, attractive person, and people admire me.
- 16. I look great today, and I’m ready to take on the world!
- 17. I have the skills and talent required to make a difference.
- 18. I’m a clear, confident speaker and my words will convince my audience.
- 19. I have the best knowledge to make smart decisions for myself.
- 20. I have all that I need to make today a great day.
- 21. Mу аbіlіtу tо соnquеr mу сhаllеngеѕ іѕ lіmіtlеѕѕ; mу роtеntіаl tо succeed іѕ іnfіnіtе.
- 22. My mind is clear of self-doubt, and I am ready to embrace every challenge that comes my way.
- 23. Every day I will become more confident, powerful, and successful. Feeling confident, assured, and strong is a normal part of my everyday life
- 24. I dare to create positive change in my life.
- 25. I choose to think positively and create a wonderful and successful life for myself.
- 26. I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire.
- 27. I have unlimited power.
- 28. I am courageous. I am willing to act and face my fears.
- 29. I make a lot of money by helping a lot of people.
- 30. I act in spite of fear! I act in spite of doubt! I act in spite of worry!
- 31. Money is important to me. Health is important to me. Happiness is important to me. Love is important to me. They are all important to me.
- 32. I help people with what I care about, what I know about, what I’m good at and what they want
- 33. I trust my intuition and I always make right (wise) decisions
“If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.” ~ Zig Ziglar
Choose a couple of affirmations from the list above and practice every day also set up reminders around you and soon you will also experience a big change.
If you have your favorite affirmation that is not on the list please share in the comments below!
5 tips to grow
Subscribe to my "5 tips to grow" newsletter and get inspired, get educated and be prepared 4 Residual Income.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.